We have gathered a few pointers, that will have you inspired and creating the perfect coastal revival in your home stat.
1. A beach inspired aesthetic works best with the use of textures and patterns.
Create layers of detail and interest without the use of strong colour and mix washed back, muted tones with natural elements in clever ways - avoiding as much clique as possible.
2. Milky whites and vanilla tones across your homes walls, ceiling and woodwork
will create a calm backdrop, to compliment blue, green and yellow highlights you introduce thorough your furniture and accessories.
3. Large indoor plants and a nod to our lush, leafy friends will blur the lines between the indoors and the outdoors. Create a tropical feel with glossy, green foliage contrasting against a neutral backdrop.
4. Take advantage of all the natural light you can! Replace heavy drapes with soft sheers that move with the breeze and illuminate your space.
P R O D U C T H I G H L I G H T
- Vacation - Natural
- Cowrie Basket - Small
- Lennox Cushion - Natural - 45cm x 45cm
- Jardin Chair - Whitewash
- Mr. Pinchy - Large - Brass
- Great Shalimar - 50cm x 50cm
- Cult Table - Wood
- California Palms - Natural
Happy styling ;)