Porter & Ferne offers a collective of different clothing labels for both woman and men, please refer to the specific Size Guides featured on each product page - this relates directly to that style. The information below can further assist you if and where needed.
Furthermore if you still have any questions in regards to the size of a particualr style or a sizing query in general, please call us on (07) 5373 7058 (AEST. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and Sat-Sun 9am-3pm) or email us at email@example.com
WOMAN'S SIZE GUIDES
- Bust: measure the fullest part of your bust. Keep your arms down by your side.
- Waist: measure the narrowest part of your natural waistline. You will find it above your navel and below your ribcage.
- Hips: measure the fullest part of your natural hipline.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Compare the measurements of our items with your own to help you decide which
size to buy.
- We recommend going up a size for bodices and bustiers as they are structured to help support the garment and so fit tighter. Other garments are intended to be worn oversized and have a squarer fit - sizing down in these will give a more tailored fit. Buying a size up will not affect the length of a garment.